- Friedman Place saves taxpayers money and keeps people out of nursing homes.
- The State of Illinois pays Friedman Place less than 50% of what it pays to the average Nursing Home in Illinois for each resident.
- Without Friedman Place, most residents would end up in nursing homes, Friedman Place agency saves the State of Illinois and its taxpayers approximately $1,500,000 annually
- Friedman Place receives 29% of our income directly from government sources, which is much lower than most nonprofit organizations of our size
- Eighty-two percent (82%) of our income is applied directly to programs and services, much higher than the minimum 65% recommended by the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charitable Accountability