Job Opening: Full-Time Office Manager
In Assisted Living Program Serving People Who are Blind
Description: The Office Manager has a key role within the organization with primary responsibilities regarding front desk activities, human resources, and bookkeeping. Specific responsibilities include managing the bookkeeping / accounting system, supervising front desk staff, managing payroll, supporting a wide array of clerical and administrative functions, onboarding new and prospective employees, etc. This full-time position has work hours of M – F 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Compensation: $50,000 – $55,000 annually depending on skills and experience. Friedman Place provides generous benefits including heavily subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance; 20 paid days off plus 6 paid holidays to new full-time employees; retirement contributions; educational and licensure reimbursement; discounts on products and services; free meals; flexible spending account, etc.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and related software packages, ability to reconcile bank statements, manage account receivable reports, and reconcile balance sheet accounts, etc.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree and two years supervisory and HR experience
- Proficiency in office computer programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse individuals and groups.
- Excellent customer service and relations skills
- Very high level of organizational and time-management skills.
To apply, please go to https://friedmanplace.org/job-openings/