Why Contribute to Friedman Place?
Charitable donations add the extra measure of quality that makes Friedman Place distinctive.
- Contributions help create a vibrant and stimulating experience for everyone—a home rich with social, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
- Gifts enable us to purchase reading and listening materials, computer hardware and software, internet access, and instruction.
- Gifts support care that engages residents in a thriving community, particularly those with no family or friends nearby.
- Contributions enable us to advocate for residents to access external resources and services.
- Gifts mean we can accept every qualified applicant.
- Gifts keep Friedman Place responsive to change. The number of older adults who are blind and visually disabled will double in the next 30 years.
- Gifts support outreach to those who live in the community who are blind and visually impaired, as well as their families and caregivers.